The Splay Raider have PVC padded webbed fingers. Features fully inner seat proof lining for all day comfort. The palm is made from High grip durable rubber to ensure you catch every ball! Web between thumb and first finger. Finger tabs and knuckle protection to the back of the hands gives greater durability. Strong square caned cuffs for greater protection to the vulnerable wrist area.
- Hands are additionally included in those unsaved body parts as cricket ball is comprised of hard cowhide material managing such ball can be dangerous at times
- The Splay Wicketkeeper Gloves offer superb protection against stray balls thanks to the side finger protection, coupled with reinforced padding to the fore and middle fingers on the bottom glove and having a full leather palm construction for a soft, comfortable feel
- This lightweight glove has been developed to ensure players have a complete feel of the bat handle, without sacrificing protection.
- We ran over numerous accidents in the past where a cricket ball lead to extreme injuries. So it's very important that hands must also be protected.
- The glove has been designed for the player wanting the ultimate combination of comfort and strength. The cricket gloves also benefit from a toweling wrist bandage to draw moisture away.