Every coach should have some of these Soft training balls, in their kitbag. The Windball has superb durability and is recommended for all levels of coaching. Sold individually.
- Every coach should have windballs in their training bag. Windballs allow all cricketers to safely practice without having the need to get out the leather cricket ball.
- The Splay Windball has a a seam stiching on the equator of the ball to allow easy bowling making it suitable not only for the bowlers but the batters also.
- Each ball weighs approx 100 grams. Compare this to a adult leather cricket ball which has a weight of 156 grams.
- Made from Plastic that allows the ball to be used in all surfaces, indoor or outdoor. High grade plastic makes the ball suitable for a long game of cricket.
- Purchase is for one single windball. Packed in a clear bag to ensure safe arrival when being posted out.