Cricket Windball, Soft training balls a must to have with all coaches in their kitbag. The Windball has superb durability and is recommended for all levels of coaching. The Windball is waterproof hence can be used in any weather. Perfect for all type of players from beginners to advanced players.
- Every coach should have windballs in their training bag. Windballs allow all cricketers to safely practice without having the need to get out the leather cricket ball.
- The Splay Windball has a Black Stitching on the equator of the ball to allow easy bowling making it suitable not only for the bowlers but the batters also.
- Each ball weighs approx 100 grams. Compare this to a adult leather cricket ball which has a weight of 156 grams.
- Made from Premium Plastic that allows the ball to be used in all surfaces, indoor or outdoor. High grade plastic makes the ball suitable for a long game of cricket.
- Purchase is for one single windball. Packed in a clear bag to ensure safe arrival when being posted out.