Practice your moves before getting on the field with the Splay Club Dimple Training Match Street Hockey Ball. Encouraging your sportsman spirit, Splay manufactured and designed this ball with precision for field hockey training and matches on wet pitches. This international standard ball with a dimpled finish ensures a good ball trajectory in all weather conditions and even on artificial turfs. Whether it's a training, street match, or national and international leagues, this hockey training ball is all you need for the master play. Its seamless PU construction promises unbreakable quality with years of durability. With solid superior cork inner, the ball gives you more control during high-speed play. In a traditional white colour, this hockey ball is an apt addition to any team for both match days and training.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Offering premium-grade sports equipment, Splay designed this dimple hockey training ball using high-quality materials. Made of Polyurethane, the hockey ball ensures maximum durability even after rugged usage.
- DIMPLE FINISH – Each of our street hockey balls has a smooth dimple finish so that it works well in all wet and dry conditions. The inner is made of solid superior cork that offers maximum control during high-intensity match plays.
- VERSATILE USE – This white hockey ball is ideal for both field practice and match days. Be it national or international league, this ball never disappoints you with its solid construction and unbreakable PU housing.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Easy to carry, this outdoor hockey ball is lightweight. Weighing just 146 grams, this ball is an ideal pick for fun playtime or even during typical game training with your buddies!
- IDEAL FOR – This dimple hockey ball works best on wet water pitches and even on artificial turfs. If you are up for an interruption-free game, get this gliding ball in your kit for a smooth playtime.